There are many options when it comes to smart home systems and smart home installations, so they can be customized to your wants and needs.
- Controllers and Applications: Your control options include controllers, both central and remote, software and applications, and even timers.
- Lights and Appliances: With your smart home installation, there are various lighting and outlet options, anything from dimmer switches and keypads to outlets that can be controlled via a smart phone from anywhere.
- Thermostats: You can choose from a selection of programmable thermostats or go with a wireless option.
- Cameras and Security: Security options include indoor and/or outdoor cameras, window, door, and motion sensors, and alarm systems.
- Audio, Video, and Wiring: This category of smart home installations has many options, most of which are related to sound systems and home theaters.
- Access: Access can be achieved through keypad systems, various garage door options, gates, and intercom systems.
- Sensors: Environmental sensor options allow you to protect your house; these sensors include air, smoke, leak, temperature, and humidity.
If you are interested in any smart home system features, contact us at 5 Star Electrical LLC. We can answer any smart home installation questions you may have.